Öznur Pınar ÇER
Dip.Eng.Architect I Founder and Principal Architect
She has graduated the best of her generation, The first of the Faculty of Fine Arts at the Cyprus International University with the high honour degree in 2014. She is an Award-winning young Design Architect, Innovative, Future and Space Designer with over 5 years experience in the construction and design business working on a wide range of high profile project typologies involving Public Buildings, Museums, Pavillions, Art and Installations. She has worked one of three Lead Designer on numerous projects at all stages from conception to completion and has extensive knowledge of schemes which are bespoke and site-specific at Istanbul New Airport Duty-Free Stores Project in 2016 at Tabanlıoğlu Architects. Since 2017, She is closely working with clients, developers and building users to produce bespoke, responsive designs with a strong concept from the initial stages to project completion with her own company at MASK Architects. She led innovative, competition and award-winning projects of various scales within Korea, Germany, Turkey, USA, France, Africa and internationally at all stages of the design process which took clients way beyond their expectations. Since 2014, She continues to prove her design capabilities utilizing Parametric Design, Robotic Fabrication and Construction, Mathematics, Art, Interactivity Design and Engineered Technologies in Advanced Technology.
Dip.Eng.M.A. Visual Designer I Brand Manager
She has graduated department of Radio Tv and Cinema with High honour degree at Gazi University in 2009. After she graduated at Radio Tv and Cinema department, she has participated at Yasar University, Department of the Visual Communication Design between 2010-2013. In 2017, She has completed and a master’s degree on ‘The effect of the storytelling on the brand preference process of the consumers’ at Istanbul University. She has been experienced as Head of Manager on brand guidelines, brand strategy, social media and brand vision of the Cookshop in Kazancı Holding in Istanbul. Since 2017, She has been working on ;
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Competitor and customer insights analysis.
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales.
Dip.Eng.PhD Marketing I Head of Marketing
He has graduated at Cyprus International University which is Department of International Relations in 2010. His recent experience has been concentrated on brand development strategies as a Marketing and Brand Manager with over 7 years of experience at OMD. He has participated in MASK Architects team in 2017 and working on ;
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
Computer Science I IT Manager
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.